Attention all graduating high school seniors! The 2019 High School Scholarship applications are now available.
Criteria & Eligibility
The scholarship recipients must:
- Be a dependent of a Harvest Point member.
- Be a recent high school graduate looking to enroll in the Fall 2021 semester of an accredited college or university.
- Use scholarship to assist with expenses for tuition, books, fees, and/or supplies for the 2021-22 academic year.
Please complete the application and submit requested documents below in PDF format. The Letters of Recommendation may be scanned.
- Complete the Application Form
- An essay in PDF format must be completed by the applicant. (waived for 2021) Please follow these formatting and submission guidelines:
- Write about any topic that deals with your faith in Christ. You can discuss your faith journey, areas or growth, and/or goals and aspirations.
- Typed essay (minimum 500 words, double-spaced, 12 pt. font).
- Letters of Recommendation (waived for 2021) should inform the Scholarship Committee why the applicant should receive the scholarship. Please consider the following guidelines for the Recommendation letters:
- Letters can come from a teacher, counselor, Administrator, or leader at Harvest
- Letters must be signed by the person(s) making the recommendation. Please ask them to also provide their contact information.
- Please provide a minimum of two letters.
- Include a copy of the applicant’s The transcript must be “official’ and should include all coursework grades through the Fall 2021 semester. (pdf) (waived for 2021)
Submit the scholarship packet to email@example.com.
The Scholarship Committee will process and review the applications and notify the finalist via the email provided on the application and the amount.
Scholarship recipient(s) will be notified via email and will be recognized at the said church service and date. Award funding will be applied to the 2019-2020 academic year (fall 2019), the school information must be supplied at that time.